2. Biometric information (Photograph and Fingerprints) for randomly selected candidates may be captured before the start of the examination.
3. GATE 2015 examinations will be held during forenoon and afternoon sessions on alternate weekends (Saturday and Sunday) between 31st January 2015 and 14th February 2015. Examination for some of the papers in GATE 2015 will be held in multiple sessions. Exact details regarding complete examination schedule will be notified at a later date.
4. For GATE 2015 the entire process of filling up of application form, uploading of certificates/documents, etc., will be online and the candidates should not send any hard copy of their application form/documents, etc., to any of the IIT/IISc zonal GATE office.
5. The payment of application fees would be online through different modes like net banking, debit/credit card, e-challan, etc.
6. The admit cards for GATE 2015 would be available through the online process only. Candidates can download their admit card from GATE 2015 website. No hard copy of admit cards will be posted to the candidates.
7. GATE 2015 score is valid for THREE YEARS from the date of announcement of the results.